Saturday 6 July 2013

I get by with a little help from my friends

I have one month to go and things are finally falling into place but this would not of been possible if it wasn't for the great help that i have received from people that only 2 months ago were just strangers to me. Matt from Bushcraft UK, Scott from Slime and Reece from Peter Hansford cycles have been brilliant in assisting me with camping and bicycle equipment to really ease my financial situation and ensure my ride is as successful as possible.

I hope this support is echoed throughout my journey to ensure i overcome all barriers that i may experience. Someone once said, "you can always depend on the kindness of strangers" and this is what my journey and life itself is all about.

Cheers boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment