Friday 1 November 2013

Wild Wednesday...

Wednesday 30th October

Today I did absolutely nothing of any interest. You maybe thinking, surely you did something but in all honesty no. I had a late breakfast and then I really did not want to go outside as there was no point so I stayed in the hotel and watched the mentalist, blue bloods (which I'm addicted to) NCIS LA and even a bit of wrestling. (I really couldn't be bothered to go outside!)

I downloaded a few puzzles on my phone because I finished my book of arrowords and then I went and got lunch.

After lunch it was more of doing nothing, A bit of Internet and a bit of planning for when I'm going to be in what country etc. After I finished my planning I realised that it was a waste of time if I get another week long wait in Khartoum for example but as it stands I will be in Lesotho around March/April border.

After I did all of this I got a knock on the door. It was Adel the Hotel manger and new best friend. He comes up and sees me now if I haven't seen him downstairs during the day. I would say that he was probably checking I was still alive due to the smell coming from my room but there is no smell anymore!!! (Apart from the sleeping bag, that's a lost cause)

He needed a favour which I helped him out with and then I went and got some chicken for dinner. I got back and annihilated the chicken and watched a film and went to bed.

See, told you I did nothing! 

P.s bit strange that the hotel manager is knocking on my door for a favour I agree. That's just the kind of person he is I guess and he has helped me out a lot so its a no brainier to repay that!

No comments:

Post a Comment